We trust you and will back you

We trust you and will back you

What you need to apply

Two forms of identification

•  In line with our AML/CFT policy, staff are required to sight at least two forms of ID, including one photo ID (passport or drivers licence)

the secound form of ID could be:, community services card or Bank Card withyour name embosed on it and your signature on it.

Proof of Income – Employed

•  your Three most recent payslips

•  Last three months bank statements

Proof of Income – Self Employed

•  Statement of accounts (Latest Financial Accounts)

•  Last three months bank statement

Proof of Address

•  A copy of your tenancy agreement for non-home owners or rates assessment bill for home owners

•  Recent phone or power bill showing your name and address


Our loans are mainly security based so you will need some form of collateral, non-essential household furniture and appliances, car or transferable securities such as life assurance policies or shares.